WATER, AIR AND SOIL TESTING
LINKS TO PH AND BLOOD TESTS AS WELL.
COVERT GEOENGINEERING EVIDENCE
- DATA LIBRARY FOLDER – of GeoengineeringWatch.org This is where most tests are located as well as other data.
- EXTENSIVE BLOOD TESTING – Clifford Carnicom
Submit YOUR Information, Links, Articles, News and Tests, etc. HERE
Disclaimer: These tests only represent the small fraction of tests out there. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING (documentary) shows some of our tests but we by no means have all the tests shown in the movie. We only have the ones we have taken and the ones sent to us. Researching the net will find a whole lot more.
UNITED STATES TESTING
- An Overview, or “What We Know” document written by biologist Frances Mangels.
- Graphs: Comparison of NY, CA and Arizona tests
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
- Graph 4
2011 BLOOD TESTS! (Here is a video summary) Elevated Barium, Aluminum and Strontium:
- 2007-2009 compiled by Arizona Sky Watch, using independent testing and state testing.
“Click here to go directly to our Arizona air, soil, and water charts, where you can see pictures of samples we have taken right here in Arizona” YEARS of air, soil and water tests (about 10 tests)
- 2009 Phoenix Gallium is found in Air Samples. Galium is not found naturally, used for cloaking and stealth technology.
- 2007 news team publlishes famers testing that shows high levels of barium (3x higher than epa allowable). KSLA in Louisiana tests Arkansas substances, and discovers Rockefeller Report reveals prior history of biological testing on the american population. The report says:”239 populated areas were contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969.”
- This page reviews the state of california‘s tests:
“It was discovered that Barium, Magnesium, Lead, Manganese, Aluminum, Iron, Sodium, and Specific Conductance (the ability of water to conduct a charge), were being found under unusual circumstances in our drinking water supplies. Unusual spikes were occurring in almost all drinking water sources in Mendocino County and in other counties throughout the State of California.”
- Chico California…this is a folder, with a quantity of extensive tests showing contamination, dated 10-2011
- Northern California k-8 Public School- (Location sealed) 1- air test AL 191 BA 8 STRONTIUM .8 , 2-Single Rain Event AL 276
- Shasta County 4-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 88.7 Barium 4.1
- Shasta County 3-07 East Side Lake Shasta SINGLE DAY OF SNOW AL7.2 BA 1.2
- Shasta County 5-07 West Redding Home AIR SWIPE AL 1010 BA25
- Shasta County 5-07 Lined Pond Backbone Rd East Lake Shasta Arm AL 375,000 BA3090 ST 345 Pond Source was well water (tested 0 AL) and RAIN
- Shasta County 5-07 East Side of Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 33.2 BA 3.9
- Shasta County 5-07 East Side of Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 27.2 BA 1.6
- Shasta County 5-07 West of Old 44 Lab Technicians Pulled Samples UNLined Pond AL 1250 BA23.8 LINED Pond AL 9200 BA 74.6
- Shasta County 6-07 East Side Lake Shasta/Backbone Rd POND and Wellhead Feeding Pond Wellhead AL Non Detectable POND Surface Water AL 3710
- Shasta County 7-07 Pit River Arm Lake Shasta Canyon Bottom SLUDGE AL 4,640,000 BA 40,200 WATER AL 4,610,000 BA 53300
- Shasta County 1-08 East Side of Lake Shasta SNOWMELT AL368 BA 6 ST 3 (stonrtium)
- Shasta County 3-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 262
- Shasta County 4-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 2190 BA 43
- Shasta County 5-08 East Side of Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 650 BA10
- Shasta County 5-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 525
- Shasta County 6-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 55 BA 7 Manganese 55
- Shasta County 6-08 East Side Lake Shasta Single Rain Event AL 881 BORON 6
- Shasta County 10-08 East Side Lake Shasta Singel Rain Event AL84
- Shasta County 11-08 East Side Lake Shasta TWO TESTS Single Rain Event AFTER EXTREME LIGHTNING EVENT (1200 Fires started that day) #1 AL815 #2 AL 3450
Siskiyou County 2-09 Pine Ridge St Residence Mt Shasta Single Rain Event AL 1010 BA 8
- Siskiyou County 4-09 Three Locations Mt. Shasta: Alder St AL 41/ Pine Ridge AL 853 /Shastice Park AL 1540
- Siskiyou County 10-09 Pine Ridge St Residence Mt Shasta Single Rain Event AL 611
- Wildomar CA 11-11 AL .14 BA .047 ph 4.42 @21.9
- Central California Rain Test (video) is here.
- Here is a Stanford link revealing that aersols in the atmosphere slow winds (decreasing wind power etc) and reduce rainfall.
- 2009 Oakland Arsenic 1.411 ug/L Cadmium 1.799 ug/L Aluminum 686.3 ug/L *Barium not detected
- 2008 Oakland Arsenic <.01 ug/L Cadmium <.01 ug/L Chromium <.01 ug/L Lead <.01 ug/L Mercury 150 ug/L Aluminum 668 ug/L *Barium not detected
- 2011 Orinda 118 AL 3.9 Barium
- 2011 Big Bear snow sample. AL 38.8, Ba 2.3, Strontium 14.2
- 2006 Paul Moyers of KNBC does story on folks testing in San Bernardino California. Tests performed were on a YELLOW substances, similar to substances found floating on ponds in northern california in
- 2007-09. Unfortunately, tests on the KNBC story were not for metals but for biological activity, of which there was none (NOTE HERE: Other reports of varying substances include biological substances)
- 2008 group finds wastewater organisms in rain.
- 2008 This researcher collected gel substances IN RAINWATER, and hypothesized a relationship to patent 7,320,858 (registered earlier that year).
- Hawaii tested in July of 2010: TESt #1 is AL 400, Barium is 39.1, Strontium 30.1 and Titanium is 4. TEST #2 is AL 319, Barium 257 and Titanium 4
- 2010 Maui tests show
- 1998 The state of Minnesota finds unexplained aluminum. Go to this URL, go to page ten and put aluminum in the PDF search engine. Or scroll down to second paragraph (page 10).
- Clifford Carnicom’s rainwater tests of 2001 in Santa Fe New Mexico turn up metals, he actually distills the water till you can see them. PH is 7.6, very aklkaline (we now know aluminum does this). He even has video files on this webpage. Here are the microscopic images and explanations leading up to his conclusions. More and more. His mainpage is here and anyone who doubts aerosol spraying better try and debunk this man first.
- Carnicom Independently Isolates Barium 2001
- Clifford Carnicom tests of 2004 that led to this conclusion
- 7-07 The following 5 locations were all tested together and the results are on the same statement. Samples taken along OR coast, in dried up puddle basins where particulates are expected to concentrate. These readings are astronomical!
- Reedsport AL 19100
- Lincoln AL 14700
- Powers AL 18600
- Aness AL 20200
- Brookings AL 38000
- MyrtlE Creek Oregon, two tests on 10-29-11 TEST 1 and TEST 2
- 2007samples compared to Italian samples. Dr. Hildegarde Staninger. Though the texas sample was fibers, these elements were detected:sodium, aluminum, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, and chlorine. The Italian fibers were Carbon, oxygen, aluminum, calcium, sodium and iron were found.
- 2008 Greenville Gentlemen tests water for two weeks without trails and gets negative detection on Barium and Aluminum. When trails starts, he tests again and gets high levels of each.
His post on this page is TOM, feb 2009 at 4:20 am
- 2001 Toxic Sludge Rain tests
- 1994 Oakville 6 times over 3 weeks, gelatine like substances drop from the sky, sickening the many in the town, killing dogs and cats. Testing revealed LIVING BIOLOGICAL organisms. In the years 2000-2009, this substance or something similar, along with web fibers have been witnessed world wide after jet trails intensified the skies.
- Victoria- Government tests show off the chart levels of aluminum, BORON and other classic chemtrail constituents.
- 2010 Jan/Feb Australian Water Tests are throught the roof!
- 1998 Canadian journalist Will Thomas Refers to tests in Ontario CANADA. A couple of paragraphs, midway down the page.This page discusses Thomas research and fourth paragraph from the bottom it is said that he discovered that aluminum was the primary ingredient…but doesnt go into details of where his sources were.
- 2002 Canadian journalist Will Thomas obtains tests from Alberta Canada. Scroll down- Barium and Aluminum confirmed. He also mentions Ontario CANADA samples from 1999 were seven times higher than gov allowable levels.
- Related to the above: EDMONTON LAB TESTS CHEMTRAILS SAMPLE Dave Dickie’s World Landscapes company performs contract landscape work for the City of Edmonton. Soils analysis come back with a high EC rating 4-7 (toxic). Other soil sources are rejected of course because they do not make any sense. City specifications call for a reading no higher than 1. A $33 lab test of snow samples collected in a sterilized container confirmed elevated levels of aluminum and barium. Norwest Labs lab report #336566 finds: * aluminum levels: 0.148 milligrams/litre * barium levels: 0.006 milligrams/litre
- 2005 Bryan Holmes of Ontario Canada tests his soil and has high levels of aluminum. He does extensive research.
- 2006, April 17th, Two brothers test in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada with the help of the local testing lab. Look at this page under APRIL 2006.
- Whangarei- Its in the video and other test references are in the “more” section under the description.
- Northland / Nelson – Aluminium 0.046 g/m3 Barium 0.004 g/m3 Strontium 0.0033 g/m3
- 2000 Residents of South Africa report sticky substances coming from sky
- 2002 Therese Aigner, professional, accredited enivrionmental expert/engineer tests in 2002 Over three months, three separate rainwater and snow samples from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, have been collected and submitted for formal ‘double-blind’ laboratory analysis.
- 2003 United Kingdom In this report written by Mark Purdy and copyrighted by Elsevier Science Ltd. it is stated : The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc.
- 2004 United Kingdom Elevated Barium levels in Antlers. Somehow this is related to the next one below THis page is a hypothesis but the study is linked to the page.