Yet again agencies of the power structure point out the elephant in the room, geoengineering, and then pretend its not really there. In the attached video feed, discussion of geoengineering, solar radiation management (SRM), begins at about 32 minute mark.
R41371 - This report outlines many aspects of global geoengineering and makes proposals for the governance of same. Like so many other such reports, it of course does not admit to the reality of the ongoing geoengineering programs which appear to have been active at some level for several decades or more. The “elephant in the room” that is global geoengineering is getting increasingly difficult to hide. The issuance of this report should be yet another red flag to those sitting the fence on this most dire matter. Click on the cover image below to view the full pdf:
For almost two decades now the planet has been in the grip of a chemical and biological attack from the air. These weapons of mass destruction can actually be seen and there is a mountain of evidence that these methods of weaponry actually exist.
Universities and Groups
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- Research Applications Lab (NCAR RAL)
- American Meteorological Society
- 15th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2001
- 16th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2005
- 17th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2008
- 18th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2011
- 19th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2013
- Desert Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (CAIPEEX)
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- CME Group
- AWS Energy Services
- Climate Prediction Center (CPC)
- Evolution Markets
- First Enercast Financial
- Galileo Weather
- IPS MeteoStar
- Spectron Group
- Speedwell Weather Derivatives (SWD)
- Thompson Reuters / Insurance Linked Securities Community
- Tradition Financial Services (TFS)
- Vyapar Capital Market Partners
- Weather 2000
- Weather Bug
- Weather Insight
- Weather Risk Management Associate (WRMA)
- World Climate Service
- Weather Service International (WSI)
The Weather Modification Association (WMA)
- Advanced Radar Corp
- Aero Systems, Inc.
- Aerotec Argentina
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Deepwater Chemicals
- Direccion de Agricultura y Contingencias Climaticas (Argentina)
- Droplet Measurement Technologies
- Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc.
- Electronic Systems Developement CC
- General Aviation Applications – 3D s.a.
- Ice Crystal Engineering LLC
- Idaho Power Company
- NASIC/DEKA – US Air Force Wright-Patterson AFB
- North American Weather Consultants, Inc.
- North Dakota Atmospheric Resources Board
- Omni International, LLC
- Radiometrics Corporation
- RHS Consulting, Ltd
- Sacramento Municipal Util Dist.
- Santa Barbara County Water Agency
- Snowy Hydro Limited
- Southern California Edison County
- National University of Technology – Mendoza, Argentina
- Utah Division of Water Resources
- Vaisala Oyj
- Vaisala – Veriteq
- Weather Modification, Inc.
- Western Kansas Grndwater Dist 1
- Western Weather Consultants, LLC
- Wyoming Water Development
The TWMA is a WMA member – www.texasweathermodification.com/History.html
- West Texas Weather Modification Association
- Southwest Texas Rain Enhancement Association
- South Texas Weather Modification Association
- Panhandle GCD Precipitation Enhancement Program
- Southern Ogallala Aquifer Rain Program (SOAR)
- Seeding Operations and Atmospheric Research (SOAR) old website
- The Edwards Aquifer
- Colorado River Municipal Water District – Engineering WXMOD
- Trans Pecos Weather Modification Association
- Aquiess / Drake International – Global Rain Project
- Meteo Systems – Weathertec
- Austrailian Rain Technologies – ATLANT
- Ionogenics – ELAT
- Evergreen Aviation: Supertanker
- Kansas Water Office
The Kansas Water Office spent $156,000 on weather modification contracts for pilots to release silver iodideinto clouds to reduce crystal formation despite the fact that in 2003, scientists at the National Academy ofSciences concluded there is no scientific evidence that it works. Governor’s Budget Report FY-2010 page 328 and “Cloud-seeding gets a failing grade” San Antonio Express-News, October 20, 2003
Future of Weather Control
- A Plan for the next phase in Weather Modification Science and Technology Developement – Raytheon addressing the Weather Modification Association 2005 | Link
- Air Force Aims for Weather Control | Link
The work involves using plasma an ionized gas to reconfigure the ionosphere. MIRAGE would employ a microwave transmitter on the ground and a small rocket that shoots chaff into the air to produce about a liter of plasma at 60–100 km. (36– 60 mi.) in altitude, changing the number of electrons in a select area of the ionosphere to create a virtual barrier. Ionosphere reconfiguration offers two major applications of interest to the military: bouncing radars off the ionosphere, also known as over-the-horizon radar, and the ability to jam signals from the Global Positioning Satellite system, according to John Kline, the lead investigator for MIRAGE (Microwave Ionosphere Reconfiguration Ground based Emitter). | Link
- Vision 2020 – US Air Force Space Command | Link
Over the past several decades, space power has primarily supported land, sea, and air operations–strategically and operationally. During the early portion of the 21st century, space power will also evolve into a separate and equal medium of warfare. Likewise, space forces will emerge to protect military and commercial national interests and investment in the space medium due to their increasing importance.
- Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 – US Air Force | Link
- An Operational Analysis for Air Force 2025: An Application of Value-Focused Thinking to Future Air and Space Capabilities – US Air Force | Link
- Operational Defenses through Weather Control in 2030 – US Air Force | Link
The United States needs to incorporate the defense against directed energy weapons with the same intensity used developing anti-ballistic missile defenses. One of the major drawbacks to optical or directed energy systems is the inability to penetrate clouds or dense fog. Advances in technology are beginning to bring weather phenomena under our control. Greatly increased computing power and micronized delivery systems will allow us to create specific perturbations in local atmospheric conditions. These perturbations allow for the immediate and lasting ability to create localized fog or stratus cloud formations shielding critical assets against attack from energy based weapons. The future of nanotechnology will enable creation of stratus cloud formations to defeat DEW and optically targeted attacks on United Sates assets. The solution the weather control problem involves networked miniature balloons feeding and receiving data from a four-dimensional variation (4d-Var) computer model through esensor and actor network. Anetwork of diamond-walled balloons enters the area to be changed and then both measures and affects localized temperature and vapor content. This system effectively shortens the control loop of an atmospheric system to the point it can be managed. The capabilities in the diamond-walled balloons are based on the future of nanotechnology.
- An abrupt climate change scenario and its implications for United States national security 2003 | Link
- Using the Rivers of the Troposphere – The Blue Gold Rush | Link
- Council on Foreign Relations – Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering | Link
- Geoengineering the Climate | Link
“So, there is indeed a history of asking whether “the local inhabitants would be in favor of such schemes,” despite Fleming’s argument, and the answer, to my reading of the thin literature, is “Yes.” The simple persistence today of literally hundreds of cloud seeding projects in the U.S. and elsewhere suggests that despite anecdote and wary cloud seeders, no implacable opposition has emerged.”
- US & UK Joint Geoenginnering Statement | Link
- UK Regulation of Geoengineering | Link
- Geoengineering: Governance and Technology Policy – Congressional Research Service, August 16, 2010 | Link, Link & mirror
A Plan for the next phase in Weather Modification Science and Technology Developement
Who has not noticed how intense the sun now feels? Who has not noticed how quickly it begins to burn the skin? Many have also begun to notice plants and trees which are having their foliage burned. This is not your imagination and the seriousness of this ever worsening fact can not be overstated.
It never ceases to amaze me how these people make statements about Geoengineering as though no one notices that it was implemented years ago and is currently a full scale operation. They’re feeling pretty secure that you’re all fast asleep, folks.
The scientific community is apparently in an bubble of denial in regard to the ongoing global geoengineering spraying, or they are lying about this reality.
Physicist David Keith, who has been working on technologies to block sunlight to slow global warming, argues that such efforts need to remain in the public domain
SUN BLOCK: Technologies that block sunlight, such as those that mimic volcanic eruptions, should remain in the public domain, argues at least one would-be geoengineer.
Abstract – We perform engineering cost analyses of systems capable of delivering 1–5 million metric tonnes (Mt) of albedo modification material to altitudes of 18–30 km. The goal is to compare a range of delivery systems evaluated on a consistent cost basis…
The Arctic Methane Emergency Group is yet again calling for immediate geoengineering. Are they completely unaware that such programs have already been going on for decades? Why would we not conclude at this point that these programs are radically worsening an already bad situation?
Evergreen Air is a CFA/CIA front for covert operations within North America based at Marana Air Park near Tucson Arizona with corporate offices in McMinville Oregon, near Portland.
I’ve just come across a video in another thread, what got closed because the poster did not have 20 posts.. Mr Teslaandlyne put a video up which I find intriguing..Here is a grab from the video..
In response to the Guardian article, researchers David Keith and Jim Anderson have stated that article was incorrect: “We want to be absolutely clear that that we have no plans to implement a geoengineering field study to release “thousands of tonnes of sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.”
(NaturalNews) Geo-engineers are finally coming out of the “chemtrail” closet, as reports are now emerging about deliberate plans in the works to dump untold tons of sulfate chemicals into the atmosphere for the purported purpose of fighting so-called “global warming.”
Playing God With The Weather – Looks like we already have satellites in space for creating weather wars, heating up the atmosphere, nuking us from space and more
The biggest “elephant in the room” is still going largely unnoticed to most. Geoengineering has long since been decimating the planet. Even so, it is apparent that a great many “scientists” are completely oblivious to this fact and are now calling for “emergency geoengineering” to save the Arctic sea ice and possible avert the “planetary emergency” that life on earth now faces. The article below (arctic news blogspot) will provide a thorough education for any that truly want to know what is rapidly evolving around us all.
Evergreen Air is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the US, based out of Marana Air Park near Tucson Arizona and McMinville Oregon, near Portland.
Geoengineering the Climate? A Southern Hemisphere perspective A Symposium organised by the National Committee for Earth System Science
Solar radiation management through stratospheric aerosol enhancement Greg Bodeker Bodeker Scientific Introduction Concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the Earth‘s atmosphere continue to rise as a result of anthropogenic activities. The resultant changes in the radiative balance of the atmosphere have affected climate to date, and much larger changes are projected for the future. Most countries now recognise the need for action to avoid dangerous anthropogenic interference with the climate system. However, the short-term costs associated with reducing present day emissions are considered by many policymakers to be prohibitively high and therefore politically unpalatable.
February 8, 2012
A small group of leading climate scientists, financially supported by billionaires including Bill Gates, are lobbying governments and international bodies to back experiments into manipulating the climate on a global scale to avoid catastrophic climate change.
The scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tons of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth, argue that a “plan B” for climate change will be needed if the UN and politicians cannot agree to making the necessary cuts in greenhouse gases, and say the US government and others should pay for a major programme of international research.
An eminent UK engineer is suggesting building cloud-whitening towers in the Faroe Islands as a “technical fix” for warming across the Arctic.
Scientists told UK MPs this week that the possibility of a major methane release triggered by melting Arctic ice constitutes a “planetary emergency”.
Few branches of science divide opinion as sharply as that championed by Professor David Keith. He’s one of the pre-eminent geo-engineers striving to find new ways to combat global warming, by altering the way the sea, the clouds and the atmosphere work. This isn’t a replacement, he says, for the political drive to reduce emissions. But is geo-engineering a cost-effective, emergency stop-gap, before the effects of climate change become irreversible, or a dangerous leap into the unknown?