Climate Engineering, Disinformation, And Lord Monckton, What’s The Connection?
Anyone who claims to be against climate engineering, anyone who claims to be in the fight to expose and halt it, and anyone who claims to care about the truth, has a responsibility to view the 15 minute video interview below. "Lord Monckton" adamantly and aggressively denies the climate engineering/weather warfare reality.
Now more than ever before the power structure's tools of disinformation and deception are in full operation. There are specific individuals who have become the front line of the disinformation effort relating to climate engineering and the true state of the climate. "Lord Christopher Monckton" is one of the most prominent faces of the ramped up disinformation campaign being orchestrated to cast doubt on climate engineering and the true state of the climate. Monckton has been touring and speaking in Northern California, below is a letter that was just published by the Siskiyou Daily News. If the truth matters, then the links in this letter should be opened so that the statements the letter contains can be verified.
Local Event Speaker Has Very Dubious Record
"Lord Christopher Monckton" was the featured speaker at a community meeting in Yreka that took place on Tuesday, December 6th. "Lord Monckton" claims to be an expert on the state of the climate (and the environment), and he was represented as being a credible speaker on the subjects mentioned, but is he? Should Monckton be considered honest in any sense of the word? A simple online search of "Lord Monckton" reveals a long list of damning information (from numerous credible sources) that exposes his inability to simply tell the truth. For example, the Guardian newspaper in the UK published this report:
"The House of Lords has taken the unprecedented step of publishing a "cease and desist" letter on its website demanding that Lord Christopher Monckton……… should stop claiming to be a member of the upper house."
The cease and desist action taken by the British government in response to Monckton's fabrications is just the beginning. The excerpt below addressing Monckton's deceptions is listed clearly in the UK parliament website and numerous other sources.
"The House of Lords authorities have said Monckton is not and never has been a member and that there is no such thing as a non-voting or honorary member of the House."
What other deceptions has "Lord Monckton" tried to propagate about himself? The excerpts below were taken from the long list of information that has been compiled on the "Lord Monckton Rap Sheet" public information website.
1. Monckton claimed that he has developed a cure for Graves’ Disease, AIDS, Multiple Schlerosis, the flu, and the common cold. This is no joke–he actually filed applications to patent a “therapeutic treatment” in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
2. The list of diseases cured by Monckton’s miracle tonic expands from time to time. At one point he claimed, “Patients have been cured of various infectious diseases, including Graves’ Disease, multiple sclerosis, influenza, and herpes simplex VI.” At another time he said, “Patients have been cured of various infectious diseases, including Graves’ disease, multiple sclerosis, influenza, food poisoning, and HIV.” Maybe some of you physicians out there can help me interpret this, but it looks to me like Monckton is claiming that his Wonder Cure will 1) wipe out any virus without harming the patient, and 2) cure auto-immune disorders that may (or may not) have initially been triggered by a viral infection.
3. "Monckton claimed to be a co-recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Al Gore and the IPCC because he supposedly sent the IPCC a letter pointing out something that needed to be corrected in a draft report. At one point he said the claim to be a Nobel laureate was all a joke, but it continued to be posted by Monckton in his bio at the Science and Public Policy Institute until early 2012, and the sorts of people who believe Monckton have often repeated the claim with a straight face. This brings up an important question. On whom was Monckton playing the joke?"
4. "Monckton has made several dubious claims about what he did as a member of Margaret Thatcher’s policy unit."
5. "One example of these dubious claims is that he was the author of “a 1200-word article for the Daily Telegraph on the reasons in international law why the Falkland Islands are British, read out on the BBC World Service’s Argentinian broadcasts every 20 minutes during the Falklands War.” George Monbiot phoned up the BBC, and they said they had never done any specifically Argentine broadcasts. Maybe Monckton was confused about who did the broadcasting, however."
6. "Monckton is now claiming to be “an appointed expert reviewer for the forthcoming ‘Fifth Assessment Report’ to be published by the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.” But all you need to do to be an “expert reviewer” is to make a self-declaration of expertise and volunteer. The IPCC doesn’t “appoint” anyone as a reviewer."
"Lord Monckton" is also currently touring the US with a scientifically verifiable false message that he just put out on KCNR radio in Northern California: that he (Lord Monckton) has single handedly disproved the entire science community on the subject of global warming, (he further states) there is nothing wrong with the climate, more Co2 is good, the oceans are not acidifying and are in fact healthy and thriving, the Great Barrier Reef is fine, the planet itself is greening and thriving, there is nothing wrong with the environment at all, and we need to burn more coal in order to save lives.
It is unfortunate that "Lord Monckton" and his long list of deceptions were not in any way investigated by those who are now parading him around as an oracle of truth. Whatever "Lord Monckton's" motivation is, whatever his agenda is, willfully deceiving the public on the dire issue of the climate is not OK. Given Monckton's incredibly long list of verified public deceptions, why was he represented as a qualified expert and allowed to speak as such?
A final quote (not included in the published letter above) that was issued from the UK Clerk of Parliaments and posted on the UK Parliament web site:
I must repeat…… you are not, and never have been, a Member of the House of Lords.
What actions cause great harm to the critical cause of exposing and halting climate engineering/weather warfare? "Lord Monckton" was recently the top speaker at an event in Arizona that was built completely around exactly the kind of verifiable disinformation "Lord Monckton" is spreading. The organizer of this event claims to be against the lethal climate engineering programs. If this is true, why would an ardent climate engineering denier ("Lord Monckton") be the top speaker at this event? Why would well known alternative news sites (who claim to be against climate engineering) also push this aggressive climate engineering denier who is propagating the exact narrative the power structure and the climate engineers would want him to put out? This only helps to hide the tracks of the climate engineers. Why would any website or group push "Lord Monckton's" false narrative when his total disregard for the truth (on countless dire issues) is a verifiable and undisputable fact of record? Why would anyone who claims to be fighting to expose and halt climate engineering help to advertise and advance the agenda of a speaker who so aggressively denies climate engineering? In the all important battle to expose the truth there is no room for ideology, preconception, personal bias, or personal agendas. Those who claim to care about the truth must show it by actually investigating the facts, and then building their conclusions on those facts. The "herd mentality" or peer pressure "groupthink" has no place in an honest search for the truth. The effort to expose verifiable truths must only be about the fight for the greater good. It must only be about the commitment to face unimaginably difficult realities head-on without closing our eyes in denial. It must be about prioritizing our available time, efforts, and energies toward the fight for the greater good no matter how daunting the challenge appears to be.