The Global Elite Are Preparing For Total Collapse
The reality of massive underground installations is getting ever harder to hide. Those in power believe they will ride out the global disasters they are fueling by going into hiding below ground. They are mistaken. If the human race does not do a complete 180 on many fronts, including the complete cessation of global climate engineering, there will be no escape for anyone anywhere from what is coming. Though many are still very confused as to the true magnitude of biosphere implosion that is gaining momentum by the day, clarity will soon come as conditions become rapidly more extreme. Earth is in the sixth great extinction right now, this is a statistical fact. Never in Earth”s history has any extinction event taken place at a speed even remotely close to the current event (with the exception of meteor impact).
If we are to be left with any life to salvage on our dying planet, many forms of human activity must be immediately halted. The global geoengineering/ecocide programs are the epitome of insane human activity and must be considered the greatest priority of all to expose and stop. My thanks to Shepard Ambellas for the excellent coverage of the underground bases in the article below.
For the first time, a whistle-blower from within the DIA complex confirms the existence of a massive deep underground military facility located beneath the airport
DENVER (INTELLIHUB) — The Denver International Airport (DIA) is nestled on a vast 53 square mile complex and is owned and operated by the City of Denver. In fact, it’s the largest airport in the United States, in terms of land mass garnered, and the second largest airport in the world to Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd International Airport as I pointed out in my appearance on the Travel Channel series America Declassified.
The airport serves over 50 million passengers a year and is now incorporating a massive new project called “Airport City” an aerotropolis which has been presented publicly by the Mayor of Denver, Michael Hancock, who respectively declined an interview with Intellihub News. However, interestingly, the new aerotropolis will incorporate an expansive business district with new lodging as well as an agricultural and technical district within the confines of the airport property to attract more revenue to Denver’s growing economy. In fact, between the planed aerotropolis and Colorado’s booming marijuana industry, DIA just might be the next biggest thing since sliced bread.
The concept is innovative, a first for an airport in America, and is likely to become the envy of other airports around the world. In fact, according to Airport City Denver’s official website:
In 2010, DIA and the City and County of Denver took a major step in DIA’s evolution to fulfill its gateway role by inviting firms from around the world to submit proposals to assist DIA in planning, assessing and creating an Airport City at DIA as the core of and competitive accelerator for the emerging Denver aerotropolis. Later that year, DIA selected MXD Development Strategists (MXD) and its collaborative team including Design Workshop, CH2M Hill, Dr. John Kasarda, Integrity Parking, Transcore and Ambient Energy to prepare the Denver International Airport City Development Strategy.
However, local residents and others have been questioning the new construction in and around the airport property as several red flags have been raised. In fact, since the first construction phases of the airport started in the early 1990′s, there have been several indicators that something else may be taking place on or under the grounds of the 53 square mile complex.
Some speculate that a deep underground military facility, part of the Continuity of Government (COG) program exists on the site. A massive underground city to be used by our government in the event that Washington or our central governments command hub is compromised. According to some investigative reports, including one headed up by the former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, the underground city that lies beneath the airport quite possibly connects to other deep underground military installations throughout the country.
Now, a source of mine within the airport confirmed for the first time astonishing information regarding the underground facility, providing details unknown to airport staff and the general public until now.
The following are details regarding a deep underground military installation located on the grounds of the DIA as provided by my source:
- Level 1 of the airport is inset into the ground to protect from vibrations coming from underneath. The base board characteristics lead on to this technical design. The employees have been told the reason for this is to protect from vibrations from the public train that leads back and forth to all concourses, A, B, and C.
- The airport’s gate and door numbers correspond to emergency action and response plans that indicate specific details to people “in the know”.
- The design of the airport is built to throw people off as levels are labeled differently on each in some cases and grading changes make it difficult to pinpoint your actual elevation. This was a security feature added by the designers.
- Due to lawsuits (or potential staged events) in the “United Airlines, Inc.” section of one of the basement levels at DIA, an infectious bio-hazard or fungal outbreak has instigated quarantined off areas of the underground, as they are now inaccessible to the airport staff and personnel. The quarantined section of the underground was confirmed by the source to be located in Concourse B’s East side lower levels.
- The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000′s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002, claiming it was a FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight.
- There is a militarized intermediary entrance located in the “United Airlines” section of the underground. The actual door number was reveled by my source with great hesitation. The actual door code is “BE64B” unknown until now to the general public.
- A swift door will also allow access to the intermediary entrance of the facility if you have the proper “speed-pass” clearance on a Department of Defense (DOD) level. This door was also a secret to the general public until now. The actual door number is “T-47 M” located on the level 4 exterior. Update: Airport Staff, “I just went in to T47-M… nothing goes down, no steps, no elevator”.
- The dirt in parts of the train tunnels looks unnatural, and “if anyone steps on it they know”, said my source.
- Gates can “lock-down” certain sections of the airport in the event of an emergency.
- A nearly 3 mile long tunnel heads out from the intermediary entrance “BE64B“, to a full-blown Department of Defense (DOD) sanctioned militarized entrance nestled in a set of 5 buildings 120′ beneath the surface located Northeast of the Jeppesen Terminal.
- All VIP activity typically originates under the Northwest section of “Concourse C”
The information provided by the whistleblower does indeed beg the following question. Does the DOD have any ties to areas of the airport owned and (or) operated by domestics airline carriers?
Department of Defense Ties To Domestic Airline Carriers
New information uncovered by Intellihub News investigators concludes that, yes indeed the DOD has ties to a commercial airline carrier that operates out of the Denver International Airport.
Documents requested by a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by the Investigative Report Workshop in 2004 reveal that, “United Airlines, Inc” is involved in a DOD “Air Transportation Program” likely connected to COG. This contract would allow United Airlines to fly VIP’s, sitting Senators, Congressmen, and top elected officials including Head’s of State to-and-fro the main COG hub located on DIA grounds.
According to the Investigative Report Workshop, “The Department of Defense audits commercial air carriers it contracts with to fly DOD employees. The Workshop and PBS FRONTLINE sent a FOIA request to learn about United Airline’s maintenance procedures. Last year, we had sent the same request for another company and the audits proved to be very informative. This time, however, we received about 94 mostly blank pages.”
The Dirt Came From Somewhere
According to my source from inside, a massive pile of dirt was added to an existing landfill in the area despite the FAA’s request that it was dangerous to travelers and could pose a radar issue causing a potential disaster. This addition to that landfill was pressed hard and was supposed to take place over a 40-60 year period, but instead took place over the course of about 4 years. The pile of dirt, which is masked as a landfill in-plain-sight, now exceeds 300′ in altitude.
An excerpt from the FAA appeal reads, “In the Hazard Determination and Affirmation, the FAA found that the Tower Road landfill at its proposed height “would be in the radar line of sight and vehicles [i.e., dump trucks and graders] operating at the landfill may cause radar reflection and consequently create false targets.” JA 7.
The Determination and Affirmation themselves provide no evidentiary basis for the “false target” finding. Indeed, we can find at most only two pages in a 462-page record to support it. The FAA’s aeronautical study reports that Airways Facility radar technicians have “identified the potential for false targets. At the current elevation of 5,423′ AMSL [above mean sea level], the landfill is below the radar line-of-sight. At the new height of 5,542′ AMSL, the large dump trucks, graders, and other heavy equipment create the potential for reflecting the radar and causing false targets…. The impact in this circumstance would be an erroneous position indication for the aircraft.”
The Denver Airport (Location) is part of a Continuity of Government Program and does indeed house an underground facility.