How To Get Involved
Approaching People on the topic of Geoengineering
First of all, semantics are extremely important in regard to the introduction of geoengineering. The geoengineering term is related to hard science, the "chemtrails" term has no such verifiable basis but rather leads anyone that Googles the term straight to "conspiracy theory" and "hoax" definitions. Use the terms "climate engineering" and "geoengineering".
- Spend some time researching the climate engineering/geoengineering issue.
- You don't have to be an authority, but you should know and be able to explain the basics. Stick to those "BASICS". Wondering off track and into "RABBIT HOLES' does not help build credibility with the geoengineering issue. It is never helpful to go into a long "rant" when trying to introduce the subject of geoengineering to an uninformed person. Such "rants" only cause defenses to go up. It is generally enough to say: "The government is experimenting with our weather. There are no regulations or oversight for what they are doing, the materials for these programs are highly toxic, we are all breathing in the fallout and the media is not covering this issue."You can then perhaps mention aluminum is a primary element being sprayed and that this fact appears to have a strong connection to the alarming rise in Alzheimer's, autism, ADD, etc.Its important to mention that lab tests of rain all over the globe are showing huge amounts of toxic metals know to be use with climate engineering programs.
- One can also mention the total disruption of weather patterns caused by geoengineerng.
- Encourage them to investigate and leave it at that unless the individual shows a strong interest in hearing more
- You could also mention the many tests that are showing elevated aluminum in rainwater.
- If asked why these programs are being carried out, Geoengineering appears to have many purposes. Climate/weather modification, military/strategic, stated mitigation for climate change, these are a few main points that people can digest. Again, it is not helpful for the cause to go into a long tirade. Such diatribes only cause people to become defensive. Saying things like "they are trying to kill us all", will only hurt the credibility of the issue. Even if there is ample evidence to indicate eugenics may in fact be a part of these programs, people will simply reject the entire issue if that is thrown at them right out the gate.
- Have credible and straight forward information to pass on to people like a single page flyer with plenty of photos, solid geoengineering facts, and a source link/links for more information.
- Make mention of the appropriate information which would most be of interest to the person/group being approached. If you are passing data along to a farmer, mention the rain/soils contamination. If an Alzheimer's group is being approached, point out the lethal levels of aluminum in the spray and the known connection of that metal to the ailment, etc. Targeting appropriate information is important.
- When target mailing individuals or groups on line, use the same principal mentioned above. Sent them a plea to investigate accompanied by articles and data on geoengineering that would most be of interest to the particular recipient.
- Most "bright" trails seen behind jet aircraft are particulate disbursements, not just the horizon to horizon trails that are most obvious. Most of the ongoing climate engineering takes place over existing haze and cloud cover and is often not visible at all. Its important to convey the message that the ENTIRE CLIMATE SYSTEM is being disrupted by the ongoing climate engineering. Short of conveying this message many people get the impression that the only thing they need to be concerned about is very visible horizon to horizon trails.
- Look credible, this is extremely important. If you are heading into court to plead your case, you try to look credible, trying to convince people of the dire climate engineering issue is no different. Look professional, it will help convince people that what you have to say is credible.